Workplace Campaign Toolkit
We want you to have everything you need to communicate effectively with your employees and with your campaign volunteers. This section provides a wide range of tools that you can use, whether you're looking for printed or electronic pieces, things that are ready to share or things that you can customize, or pieces that you can use to build something of your own.
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Guide (PDF) — Read about the best practices of the most successful campaigns and how to help you and your campaign committee members deliver an energetic and successful campaign.
- Available Materials — See a list of brochures, posters, pledge forms, videos and more that the United Way has developed for you to share with your coworkers; you can download them from this site or work with your United Way representative to fill out an order form (also accessible from the Available Materials page).
- Speaker, Tour and Day of Impact Requests — Schedule a United Way speaker, tour or Day of Impact volunteer project to further engage employees during your campaign.
- Sample Emails and CEO Letters — Regular communication from the Employee Campaign Coordinator or other campaign volunteers is a great way to keep United Way in people's minds throughout the campaign. Use these e-mails to help you tell the United Way story — and customize as needed to fit your organization and campaign.
- Sample Social Media Posts — Promote your organization's support for @United WayDallas and #ChangingLives in North Texas forever, and you can inspire your followers to get involved.
- Success Stories — Putting a human face to the needs in our community and the incredible impact that United Way has in people's lives is a great way to connect your coworkers to the good they do as United Way volunteers and donors. Even more impactful is when you tie your success story to the Scorecards. Here are some examples.
- Photos — Images of people of all types in LIVE UNITED shirts that you can use on your Intranet, newsletter, emails or communications that you create.
- Logos — Download the United Way logo in any of several different formats to meet your needs, and access the United Way brand guidelines.
- Web Banners — Whether you need static or animated banners for an Intranet or other website, you can download several options in these ZIP archives.
- Frequently Asked Questions — Find answers to questions that your colleagues may ask you about United Way.