Promote Earn It! Keep It! Save It! to hardworking North Texans
You can play an important part in helping hardworking families in North Texas save an average of $1,700 each — and return millions of dollars to the local economy. How? By spreading the word about the free tax help services that are part of the Earn It! Keep It! Save It! program through your networks.
- Distribute information at your church or through a professional organization
- Ask your employer to tell all your coworkers
- Tell friends and family
Anyone who makes less than $50,000 can use the service, so use the following tools to help us reach as many people as possible:
- Share on Facebook, Twitter or by email
- Distribute a full-page bilingual flier with map of locations (PDF)
- Give out the smaller bilingual flier, such as by having it inserted in mailings such as paychecks and newsletters (PDF)
- Place a short description (Word document) in a newsletter, website or Intranet site
- Run a free tax help public service announcement on radio or television, or use our script to create your own PSA
Know someone who would make a good volunteer?
We're always looking for people who are interested in helping people with their taxes to volunteer as tax preparers and Spanish-speaking translators. If you know someone who would be willing to help, point them toward the tax volunteer signup page. You can also distribute our volunteer flier (PDF).